What documentation can the counsellor provide?

This service specialises in counselling and is not authorised to provide any letters or reports, as they are often used for legal or Centrelink purposes.

If you require supporting letters or reports for court / Centrelink / WorkCover / disability support / work sick leave / university / etc then please arrange to see a therapist who does such work in person.